The Directors leading Full Advantage and our Experts
possess vast experiences in their areas of expertise…
that’s competence you can trust!
The following are the Directors and Senior Experts of the company and the corresponding brief summary of their roles:
Dr. Ludovic Lacrosse, Executive Chairman
(Ph.D. in Agro-Chemical Eng.; Executive MBA)
- Former Member, UNFCCC CDM Methodology Panel; Former CTA, EEP Mekong; Former International Team Leader, Vietnam-Swedish Rural Electrification Project; Former Coordinator, EC-ASEAN COGEN Programme
- In his 29 years of professional experience in the Energy and Environment sector, Ludovic has spent more than 20 years developing, implementing and managing institutional projects and programs within the Asian Region. He has acted as policy and institutional advisor to policy makers, conducted capacity building activities and facilitated investments in the clean energy space. He has in-depth knowledge and understanding of the RE and EE policy, institutional and project development landscape of the South-East Asian region. His areas of expertise cover renewable energy technologies, rural electrification, cogeneration and decentralized energy systems, climate change and Clean Development Mechanism, institutional development, capacity building and public-private partnerships.
Alan Dale Gonzales, Executive Director
(Civil Engineer; M.Eng.-Structural; MBA; Ph.D. candidate)
- Former Chief Business Adviser, EC-ASEAN COGEN Programme
- Chairman, World Alliance for Thai Decentralized Energy (WADE Thai)
- With over 20 years of experience in project development, financial packaging, and funds mobilization
in the energy and the environment space, Alan Dale has demonstrated extensive successes in providing
direct advisory functions to government agencies, multilateral/international institutions, and private
enterprises in matters related to financial analysis and modeling; carbon financing; project origination and
creating deal flows; business development and investment structuring; capacity building and training;
public-private partnerships; feasibility studies and due diligence activities covering areas related to
renewable energy (RE) and energy efficiency (EE); rural electrification; cogeneration and decentralized
energy systems; Clean Development Mechanism (CDM); and biofuels. He has worked as a consultant/adviser
to the World Bank, IFC, Asian Development Bank, the European Commission, UN agencies and private enterprises.
Vazzan Tirangkura, Director & COO
(Mechanical Engineer; MBA)
- Former Technical Adviser, EC-ASEAN COGEN Programme
- Vazzan has 15 years working experience in the development, engineering, implementation, operation and maintenance of power generation and renewable energy projects. He has worked as Division Manager in-charge of power plant operation, maintenance and engineering for a Thai company that has a portfolio of more than 450 MWe of biomass/coal power generation plants. He has also provided technical expertise in arbitration cases involving contractual issues of biomass projects.
Dr. Tran Quang Cu, Director & CTO
(Ph.D. in Energy and Environment)
- Former Technical Adviser, EC-ASEAN COGEN Programme
- Cu has 20 years of experience in the fields of energy efficiency and environmental projects, renewable energy, rational use of energy, energy planning and power plant engineering. He has led and conducted numerous projects involving activities such as conduct of feasibility studies; assessment and selection of technologies; power/cogeneration project engineering; development, engineering, design and management; and climate change/CDM activities.
Supasit Amaralikit, General Manager
(Electrical Engineer; MBA)
- Former Project Development Engineer in the biggest kraft paper factory in Thailand
- Supasit has 10 years experience in engineering & design; procurement, installation, commissioning, performance test and operation of biomass/coal boilers and power plants; waste heat recovery; instrumentation and control systems; electrical substations and other peripheral equipment; regulatory and permitting issues; grid interconnection and protection aspects. He is a well-experienced Project Manager, having managed the construction of energy equipment, including the construction of a 9.9 MW Rice Husk Power Plant Project located in Thailand, designed to sell electricity to the Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) grid under the Very Small Power Producer (VSPP) scheme.
Bien Anatan, Sr. Project Manager
- Former Head of Engineering and Operations Division, Panay Electric Company, Inc. (PECO)
- Bien has extensive knowledge and experience on energy regulatory compliances, grid operations, power plant operations, transmission and distribution utility engineering & operations management, capacity building, customer service welfare and project management. He is an expert in power sector policies, reforms and strategies, and has been the Regulatory Compliance Officer and company’s representative. He has worked as a private technical consultant for entities like the ADB, NGOs, local governments and private sector stakeholders advocating poverty alleviation through available, reliable, sustainable and affordable energy supply. He has worked on areas involving power purchase agreements, costing of electricity, application for power rate adjustments and other power sector concerns. As part of his advocacy, he avails himself as expert witness and resource person and regularly speaks on Power Consumer Welfare Education on local cable TV, radio programs and public forums.
Dr. Bernardo D. Tadeo, President & CEO, Full Advantage (Phils.)
(BSAE, M. Eng.-Power & Machinery, Ph.D. in Environment & Conservation)
- Former Head of Biomass Group, Philippine Rice Research Institute (PhilRice); Past President, Philippine Society of Agricultural Engineers (PSAE)
- Executive Director, PSAE
- Bernardo heads the operations of Full Advantage in the Philippines. He has over 20 years of professional experience in various projects in the Philippines and abroad in renewable energy and sustainable development, including but not limited to: biomass energy; waste-to-energy; biofuels; environmental performance accounting, sustainability and management systems; sustainable agriculture and engineering.